Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 March 2012

Feng Shui

Thursday 22 March 2012 – I’m not a particularly religious person, I have no firm belief in any of the recognised faiths; or any of the unrecognised ones to be honest. This said I am intrigued by iconic symbols, and have, or rather had until someone stole them, a large collection of religious/spiritual things, that range from crosses to Buddha, from the Green Man to a Balinese Garuda, and an assortment of Indian deities..

Yesterday as I waited for the postman to deliver a letter I was expecting, and Silversun Pickups played, ‘Lazy Eye’ I decided to root out the two items I purchased in a Feng Shui store in Kuala Lumpur in 2007. Now I don’t really hold with all this Feng Shui malarkey, but as both of the items I have are wealth related it can’t do any harm to edge my bets.

I do a little research, and it says to bring wealth into the home the coin must hang 100_5003over the main door, so with hammer in hand and a hook up it goes over the front door. (Now anyone passing will think we’re a Chinese takeaway).

The next thing is the three legged toad, he must reside to the farthest point in the house to the left of the front door, which would be on the floor under the cooker, so that is ruled out and he gets placed beside the TV, and this weeks lottery tickets are placed beneath him.

100_5007

If there are no blog updates next week, you can assume I’ve won the jackpot and I’m lying on a beach somewhere watching hunks in budgie smugglers stroll past.

Apologies for any typos or grammar errors, just bashed this one off (to coin an unfortunate turn of phrase) and didn’t check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment